The EMCF will support Christian Ministries by promoting Biblical
Stewardship through investing and distributing Legacy Gifts.
The EMCF will facilitate opportunities for the Christian community to participate in legacy giving through a foundation dedicated to helping
We will inform the Christian community about Biblical stewardship and legacy giving opportunities through public and private meetings.
Board of Directors
Marty Doorn – Executive Director
John Romine – Chairperson (Bridge Builders Counseling & Mentoring)
John Kendrick – Vice Chairperson (Operation Transformation)
Michael Kimmerly – Secretary (New Life Christian Academy)
Thomas Harvey – Treasurer (Blue Water Pregnancy Care Center)
Jeff Kaczperski - Member (SONS)
John Minor – Member (Youth for Christ)
Brian Gwisdala - Member (WNFA)
- The EMCF will be transparent and above reproach in all of their dealings.
- The EMCF will diversify investments in a conservative manner with long term goals.
- The EMCF will promote Biblical stewardship and legacy giving through public presentations and private meetings.
- The EMCF will use qualified professionals under the direction of a Christian board of directors.
- The EMCF will offer opportunities for legacy giving through an organization dedicated to helping other Christian ministries.
- The EMCF will provide a financial audit on a yearly basis and provide donors a copy upon request.